Kittens and lambs machine embroidery designs will undoubtedly attract the attention of all needlewomen, especially those who adore children's machine embroidery. Lovely cats and lambs will surely appeal to all the little and dreamy princesses. Such gentle and at the same time bright, fabulous, and rebellious, on the other hand, they will delight your baby. Let her choose the embroidery that will warm her heart, bring warmth, and cause the warmest sensations. Maybe she will tell you where to place it herself, on a thin T-shirt, or vice versa on a warm sweater, on a backpack or her favorite pillow.
This collection combines a variety of machine embroidery designs that will be pleasant to girls of all ages, very tiny babies, and already such adult ladies. Even a rebellious teenage girl will find something cool for herself in this collection.
Like the idea, we want to offer you embroider one of these cute patterns on knitted items. Therefore, provide a brief instruction to make the process easier.
Please note: To hoop the product, it must be machine-knit. If you have a manual knit, only hoop the self-adhesive stabilizer and attach the item on top.
To embroider this design on knitted items, follow the instructions below.
1. Gently wash the product manually.
2. Wait when it dries completely.
3. Take the self-adhesive Madeira Cotton Fix Tear Away Stabilizer.
4. Unscrew the protective film and stick it to the backside of the item.
5. Then take the self-adhesive water-soluble stabilizer Solufix from Vilene.
6. Glue it on the front of the product.
7. Hoop this "sandwich."
8. Check that the rest fabric does not interfere with the free movement of the needle.
9. Embroider the design.
10. Tear off the excess lower stabilizer.
11. Cut off sticking threads.
12. Wet the product to remove the water-soluble stabilizer on top.
Do you see how easy it? We think your embroidery result will be successful and please your small fashionista. You need only to choose the appropriate type of these designs, and the required size.
Kittens and lambs machine embroidery designs are universal. Therefore, they will fit not only for embroidery on knitted products. You can easily decorate your child's t-shirts, blouses, bags, and backpacks. For the youngest ones, you can embroider a cute kitten on bibs, diapers, and bodies.